Friday, February 3, 2012

Progress in work


I'm really surprised at how well this is turning out... I'm using techniques I didn't even know I knew. It's exciting to see how much this schooling is rubbing off on me.

The tattoo is from a photo, as is the camo pattern, but the shine off the tattoo ink looks awesome. Still figuring out how to do the hair properly, although it doesn't look bad at the moment. Maybe I'll add more colours or something later. I used a soft brush at half opacity around the collarbone area (cuz chicks are soft, eh). The shoulders still look a little weird, so I'll fix those at some point, but the illusion is there.

I'm gonna add more shit to the rifle to make it more like a personal object rather than an issued weapon. Also, the corset is supposed to be leather, which it's not, at the moment.

If you can figure out who's picture I used for the face reference, you win a billion points. (I don't see why you would, though... it's not a celebrity or anything. But maybe, if she's reading this.)

I fucking love this. This is what I want to do for a living.

No comments:

Post a Comment