Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Dumbass of Love


The cast of a comic I want to do, based on this story. The protagonist's name is Jim here instead of "Saints Gambit" (Note the logo on the school sweaters is "SG", which would stand for "Saint Gambit"... or something. That's my nod to the author.)
I wonder if I'll need to pay Saints Gambit royalties if I ever decide to make money off this thing. Or is the internet still free?

Dust mite. Is it tiny or huge?
(Actually it's huge, I had to scan this in 2 parts, so some of the lines are a tiny bit off... not that you'd be able to tell.)


My khajiit from Oblivion. Haven't played him in ages, but it's nice to know he's there. The Dark Brotherhood armour really suited him... he was a corrupt fuck.

- - -

In less art-related news, watching Norm MacDonald clips on youtube is really helping me get over this crappy break up.

No comments:

Post a Comment