Monday, December 6, 2010

Day of uploads

Tres LaStone
 This one is from a dream... she is supposed to be the foil to JC Denton from Deus Ex (hence the Stealth Pistol in her hand).  I have the colour scheme all planned out in my brain, so stay tuned.


Jiff (left) and Ankh
 These guys are from a super-team that I am in the midst of creating... The Anonymous Corps. Jiff is an Imp mechanic and builds and maintains robots and cybernetics. Ankh is his prized creation.

Amphi (left) and B.T.U.
More Anonymous Corps. Amphi is a genetically engineered teenager who can manipulate electrical fields and breathe underwater. B.T.U. is an omniscient alien in a cyber-suit.
And, I feel I'm obligated to draw snails every once in a while... 

2 comments:

  1. Nothing like an omniscient alien in a cyber-suit to kick some ass.

    ReplyDelete