Monday, December 6, 2010

From a few days ago

 A game screenshot I did for shits and giggles. I'm hoping this will be the cover of the game soundtrack that I want Chemical Assassin to do... one day. I'm gonna colour it all up nice and pretty and overlay the HUD bits with a glow effect.

 Probably an album cover of some sort.

Miss Machine
This was a school exercise for drawing shadow-shapes that turned out pretty good, so I decided to run with it and add arms and legs to the mannequin. I'm not sure if all the shapes are shaded correctly because I did the actual tones when I got home, but you get the jist.

- - -

Will post again later today before class if I have time to draw. I have a shit ton of (late) homework to do, and I also gotta work on getting that cushy, six-figure dream job at some point...

No comments:

Post a Comment